If you’re an existing Forum member that has already created an account. Please follow these instructions for first time login and access to our new Forum at BongioviMedical.com. You will need to reset your password. Your old Forum password will not work.
- Go to BongioviMedical.com
- Locate and Click “Login”. This is linked at the top right of the website under where it says, Sound Medicine.
- You will now be at the login screen. You will have to reset your password and enter your first and last name upon first login. Click “Lost Your Password?” at the bottom of the login screen now.
- Enter the email associated with your Bongiovi Medical Forum Account and then Click “Get New Password”. ***As noted at the top of the form, You will receive an email with Instructions on how to reset your password. Please check your spam folders. AOL users may not receive a password reset. If you are not getting your password reset email, please contact email@example.com for assistance.***
- The Password reset email will contain a link to reset your password. Click the Password Reset link in your email now. You will then see an auto generated password (like the one below) that you’re welcome to use or you can enter your own password. Note: There is a hint for creating a secure password. You must meet minimum password security requirements as shown in the picture above..
- Enter your new password or use the auto generated password and the Click the “Reset Password” button. (Shown in the image above)
- Your Password has been reset. Click “Log In”. (Shown in image below)
- You will now be prompted to enter your first and Last Name in addition to your email. Enter your name information and click “Update” to continue to the site.
You are now able to access your forum account and the secure members area if applicable through the main menu.
You should see the either or both the BMHT Forum and Members Area presented as underlined links located on the top right of the Menu at the top of your page. You can always click the links here to access these secure areas.
If you are in need of assistance please email firstname.lastname@example.org